Bug: Reply/New Message?

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson <bre_at_netverjar.is_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 01:09:40 +0100

Hi again,

I was attempting to make use of the hm_mailcommand directive, when I stumbled accross a minor inconsistancy in the "Mail actions".

When I choose to reply to a message, it uses the mailcommand but if I choose to send a new message, it doesn't.

This seems like a (minor) bug to me...

It struck me as interesting that if this little bug is fixed, then hypermail could actually be used as the basis for an online discussion forum instead of a mailing-list archiver since the mailcommand scripts could easily cooperate with a completely self-contained system. So, in case you were looking for "a good reason" to fix that one, maybe this'll do.

 bre_at_netverjar.is           -><-           http://www.mmedia.is/~bre/

Netverjar gegn ruslpósti: http://www.netverjar.is/baratta/ruslpostur/