listserv --> Unix Mail

From: Eric Luhrs <eluhrs_at_nbcs.rutgers.edu_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 15:23:12 -0500 (EST)

Previously, I've setup hypermail to process all incoming mail that I get from a specific list. Now, I have inherited the original listserv archives from the list owner. I see that listserv uses an asci line to deliniate between messages. Can hypermail make sense of listserv's format? Thanks in advance.

  Eric

--

Eric Luhrs, Rutgers University Computing Services.
MAIL: eluhrs_at_nbcs.rutgers.edu  VOICE: 732.445.2464