(no subject)

From: SINGH,VIVEK (Non-HP-Cupertino,ex1) <"SINGH,VIVEK_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 14:23:47 -0700

Hello,

I am using Majordomo and Hypermail on a Linux system. Both worked fine, and Hypermail would create the HTML files for the mails sent to the list.

However, as the number of mails in the list are increasing, I find that hypermail is not able to webbify the mails. It is fired every night thru cron, and just sits there, consuming 90 + % of CPU, and not really doing anything. Also, I am not sure where is the config file for hypermail. Do I need to create one myself, or does the installation of Hypermail create one?

As I am new to Majordomo and Hypermail, I'll appreciate any help which will help me solve this problem.

Thanks and have a great day!

Vivek Received on Fri 31 Mar 2000 05:52:00 PM GMT