Re: Still alive and with projects :)

From: Daniel Stenberg <Daniel.Stenberg_at_haxx.nu_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 09:34:16 +0200 (MET DST)

On Fri, 26 May 2000 jose.kahan_at_w3.org wrote:

> Is anyone already working or interested in some of the above points? I
> don't claim exclusivity on any of them, except the last one, naturally :)

I'm not working on any of those points, although I am interested in several of them!

> In addition, I now have time to help setting up an ssh CVS access on our
> CVS server if we still want it.

Ashley's working on getting the CVS back up. I'm not sure we need ssh for it. If anyone thinks so, I'm willing to use that of course.

BTW, I _really_ want this new feature that adds a custom "wrapper" around *all* href links that hypermail generates.

I would like to be able to show all my mail archive's pages through a CGI script that would include the mail HTML (and thus all the links must use the CGI with the html-page send as parameter).

--
   Daniel Stenberg - http://www.contactor.se/~dast - +46-705-44 31 77