Re: CVS commit

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 18:28:09 -0700 (PDT)

 ashley_at_pcraft.com ("Ashley M. Kirchner") writes:

> I converted all uppercase HTML tags to lowercase in the main
>hypermail /src base (/configs and /tests also got an overhaul). I don't
>see any pressing need to do the same with the /docs (yet).

 Does this mean the code freeze is over?  I've got some code for additional features that has been waiting for quite a while. I don't want the code base to change too much before it gets integrated in.

Peter McCluskey          | The US Idea Futures Exchange: speculate on
http://www.rahul.net/pcm | political,financial issues at http://www.usifex.com