Hypermail LAYOUT File

From: Hammer Robert <rhammer_at_0033.reinisch.at_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 19:44:46 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Landfield, dear Hyermail List!

Now I am working in a Web management company, where I got the job to rewrite
hypermail in such a way that those writes HTML tags, which are at present hardcoded in the SOURCE code into its own layout file! on it, I wrote a config.h and with the subroutine void fprint_summary (part of the header and
footer) begun the HTML code to remove. my ask now is, what du you holds it from
this idea and wath do you say to my version! so everyone can generate its own layout of hypermail. print.c and config.h are attached

greetings from austria

robert hammer