converting Unix mbox to hypermail archive

From: Lee Rothfarb <rothfarb_at_smt.ucsb.edu_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 21:09:20 -0700 (PDT)

I am a new user of hypermail. Got it configured and installed. Runs well. Decided to try and convert some Unix mboxes to hypermail format, so used the hypermail -m command with the various other options (-d -l -b -a -c). Instead of the result being a directory containing a series of HTML files numbered from 0000.html onward, I ended up with a dir. containing one large HTML file (0000.html) containing all of the messages in the Unix mbox, strung one after the other. Either that's the way the command works, or I did something wrong. If the latter, can someone tell me how to convert the mboxes properly?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Lee Rothfarb
rothfarb_at_smt.ucsb.edu Received on Fri 18 Aug 2000 06:19:55 AM GMT