Re: next release?

From: Kent Landfield <kent_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 12:48:25 -0500 (CDT)

# daniel_at_haxx.se (Daniel Stenberg) writes:
# >There are corrections in the CVS that adjust some bugs that could lead to
# >this effect. I've been waiting for a new release of hypermail for quite a
# >while now...
#
# Are you waiting for someone or something in particular? Or just waiting
# for someone else to do the work?

I can role a new version later tonight but I am currently not able to do any new work for the next two weeks.

--
Kent Landfield                        Phone: 1-817-545-2502
Email: kent_at_landfield.com             http://www.landfield.com/