Re: hypermail schould not overwrite files with mode 0000

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 12:02:47 +0200 (MET DST)

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Martin Schulze wrote:

> As of remote request I have disabled a web page, i.e. an archived page
> that refers to a lists mail. I haven't removed it but chmod 0 it.
>
> For some reason hypermail wanted to overwrite *that* file with a newly
> archived mail. The file should be honored properly.

Should it?

I'm not sure I understand this problem.

You have a mailbox, you run hypermail on it to create a number of HTML files. You chmod 0 one of the HTML files.

When you run hypermail again you want that chmoded file to remain so?

Or what part am I missing?

--
      Daniel Stenberg - http://daniel.haxx.se - +46-705-44 31 77