Re: [hypermail] 2.0 ?

From: Kent Landfield <kent_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 14:44:37 -0500 (CDT)

I wrote:

# > I'm ready to do that but I need people to sign off on it. I'm not
# > able to do the final testing by myself. I setup a mailing list a
# > while back when I sent out the development list message
# > (hypermail-dev_at_hypermail.org) but it has not been used yet. If
# > people feel that we are ready for 2.0, I can get it put up here for
# > access.

Ashley wrote:
# Let's keep in mind that in order for us to have a final release, we
# need to test it, and we can't all rely on Kent to do all the work. So,
# has anyone grabbed the most recent CVS source (or tarball) and tested
# it? Are there any major bugs? Has it crashed on you? Has it taken
# your server down?

Testing is the only thing that is up in the air. I need people to be able to test it outside of here. I'm too close to it. I'm in a rut when it comes to testing. I need to have others look at it from a different perspective, try different things, try to break it.

Please let the list know what you find. That's the only thing holding up 2.0...

--
Kent Landfield                        Phone: 1-817-545-2502
Email: kent_at_landfield.com             http://www.landfield.com/