[hypermail] moving along

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 17:17:56 +0100 (MET)

Hi

On sourceforge, I've added myself, Paul Haldane and Bob Crispen as project administrators and Scott Rose and Nicolas Noble are added as developers. (There may still be some user properties that need correction)

You'll find the summary page at http://sourceforge.net/projects/hypermail/

I'd like to get all known bugs posted in the bug tracker. Anyone know of any bugs? :-)

I added my recently suggested <pre>-fix to the task list, and I assiged myself to it. Feel free to add or suggest other tasks.

--
      Daniel Stenberg - http://daniel.haxx.se - +46-705-44 31 77