Re: [hypermail] Version 2.0.0 uploaded to Sourceforge

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 14:37:48 -0800 (PST)

 kent_at_landfield.com (Kent Landfield) writes:
>I am happy to update it here, Just tell me what and to where.
>FYI. I just purchased a new system that I plan to dedicate to
>hypermail.org so that I can give the core team access to it for
>updates and etc.

 Giving several of us write access to it would be great.  The would suggest giving write access to at least myself, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>, and Bob Crispen <crispen_at_hiwaay.net>, and maybe Ashley Kirchner, Jose Kahan, and a few others.

 If it will take a while for this to happen, please add a link to the Sourceforge page (http://sourceforge.net/projects/hypermail/) and/or copy the tar file from there.

Peter McCluskey | Fed up with democracy's problems? Examine Futarchy: http://www.rahul.net/pcm | http://hanson.gmu.edu/futarchy.pdf or .ps Received on Tue 20 Feb 2001 12:42:21 AM GMT