[hypermail] Two small changes...

From: Ron Pero <rpero_at_boone.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 16:02:28 -0500

Hi

In my config file, to create the set of links at the top of each page: usetable = 1

There are two small customizations I would like to make to the way hypermail creates the index files.

  1. Not show the link to "Thread view" (and not even create the thread index, since we will never look at it).
  2. Change the wording of "Other email archives" to "Other lists" (and maybe other minor text changes while I'm at it).

I assume I should edit the appropriate c file and then run "make clean". Correct?

Which c file should I edit? (I started to search but gave up). I hope it is this simple.

Thank you.

Ron Received on Sun 04 Mar 2001 11:03:30 PM GMT