Re: [hypermail] Odd behaviour of the subject line

From: virtanen <hvirtane_at_cc.jyu.fi_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 14:13:06 +0200 (EET)

On Tue, 6 Mar 2001, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> > 'Re: Tämä on ääkköstesti'

> > 'Tämä on ääkköstesti'
> >
> > This went trought without any problems.
>
> Then why is that mail a problem?

That was not the problem, but there was a problem exactly for the reason I told:

*The commented message*, which was generated by friend from the first message, was not correct any more. I will include that one here once again. (That message was included in my earlier message as the last part of it.):