Re: [hypermail] Omitting messages in thread view (CVS version)

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 21:50:54 -0700 (PDT)

 cradle_at_glue.umd.edu (David Eisner) writes:
>However, the new version of crossindexthread2() (added
>March 22) ignores these "maybereply" messages (unless the
>only reply to a message is a maybe). So these messages don't
>get added to the threadlist, and they don't get printed.

 I can't remember why I added that maybereply check, and it doesn't seem to work as I intended, so I've removed that for the moment (and also fixed the compile error I got when I add -DNO_FASTREPLYCODE to CFLAGS to check against the old version).
 I will recheck this area more carefully tomorrow.

Peter McCluskey | Fed up with democracy's problems? Examine Futarchy: http://www.rahul.net/pcm | http://hanson.gmu.edu/futarchy.pdf or .ps Received on Sat 14 Apr 2001 06:56:45 AM GMT