Re: [hypermail] need help -- hypermail error

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 15:22:18 -0700 (PDT)

 sstark_at_informix.com (Scott Stark) writes:
>That was it: the .lock file didn't have proper write permissions for some
>reason. Although the file was really "archive/.hypermail.lock" and not
>"mbox.2001/.hypermail.lock", so apparently HM gave an incorrect error

 I can't see any way that it could give an incorrect directory name in this message. Can anyone tell me how to duplicate this problem?

Peter McCluskey | Fed up with democracy's problems? Examine Futarchy: http://www.rahul.net/pcm | http://hanson.gmu.edu/futarchy.pdf or .ps Received on Thu 03 May 2001 12:25:26 AM GMT