[hypermail] trio in hypermail

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 16:48:34 +0200 (MET DST)

Okej

I made the CVS source build fine as soon as I realized that the 'trio' sources aren't included among the hypermail ones.

Since they are only two source files (and two header files), I'd personally prefer to see them included in the hypermail CVS/archive, possibly in a sub directory. If not, there should be some configure-check for the trio sources and a message saying what to do if they're not found. IMHO.

Until then, anyone who wants to build a recent hypermail needs to get trio from http://www.contactor.se/~dast/trio/ and make sure that "../trio" from the hypermail root points to the trio directory.

--
      Daniel Stenberg - http://daniel.haxx.se - +46-705-44 31 77