[hypermail] Changed parse.c

From: Rev. Bob 'Bob' Crispen <crispen_at_hiwaay.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 07:06:36 -0500

I've made a change to parse.c so that it checks for O_BINARY, and if the flag exists, it adds it to the bitfields used for open(). This permits Windows machines to generate binary attachments properly.

I have also removed Install-win32.txt, since it applies to a version of Cygwin that's out of date. Under the current Cygwin, the process for making hypermail is the same as it is in Unix:

% ./configure
% make

    (do tests)
% make install

--
Rev. Bob "Bob" Crispen
crispen at hiwaay dot net

There are two rules for success in life:
  (1) Don't tell people everything you know.