[hypermail] http://www.gnu.org/directory/hypermail.html

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 09:06:01 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi

(Mail is CC'ed for info to the Hypermail mailinglist)

A couple of notes regarding the hypermail entry in the GNU directory.

Developers:

 While it is flattering to see my name and (previous) email address  mentioned, having me listed like this as author of Hypermail is not  reflecting reality.

 I would suggest that you correct my email (to daniel_at_haxx.se) and add at  least these people to the list of developers:

  Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net>
  Jose Kahan <Jose.Kahan_at_inrialpes.fr>   Bob Crispen <crispen_at_hiwaay.net>

 If you think that list becomes too big, then I'd suggest that you remove my  name as well and only refer to the hypermail web page, as keeping my name as  the only one makes me feel bad.

License:

 It currently states: "GPL, MPL, BSD". Isn't that very confusing?

 I don't realize where you found the "MPL" reference, and the BSD licensed  stuff in the sources only covers tiny bits of a few source files.

 The entire Hypermail package is licensed under GPL.

Thanks!

--
      Daniel Stenberg - http://daniel.haxx.se - +46-705-44 31 77