[hypermail] Need advice..

From: Dustin Puryear <dpuryear_at_usa.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: 31 Aug 2001 12:06:42 -0500

I am using a web hosting service to host our website at http://www.brlug.net. Obviously, we do not have access to their email system, /etc/aliases, or anything else system related.

I have Hypermail up and running and it's very nice thank you.

However, I want to create monthly archives (our current archive is over 1000 messages and growing fast). I read archive/README, but am still confused. How do I do this? The README file specified the use of /etc/aliases. I do not have access to this file nor .forward.

Also, is their a way to use Hypermail to filter our mbox? I have all list traffic going back to the website, but we will soon create a new list. I'd like Hypermail to sort the two list, which will both end up in the same mbox, to go to separate archives.

Any help is appreciated!

Regards, Dustin

--
Dustin Puryear <dpuryear_at_usa.net>