Re: [hypermail] authro view index pages have garbled text

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 11:11:21 -0700 (PDT)

 sgsax_at_ksu.edu (Seth Galitzer) writes:
>Greetings,
>
>I'm running hypermail version 2.1.2 patchlevel 0. I just processed a
>very large mbox file. I turned on the table header for index pages. On
>index pages for Author View, the text in the Previous Folder and Next
>Folder links is garbled, and the link itself is broken. The garbled
>text is the same for both links.
>
>You can see what I'm talking about on my site:
> http://puma.agron.ksu.edu/dbadvisors/accessd/
>All of the Author View indexes show the same problem.

 I think that is a bug that was fixed after 2.1.2 was released. You can get around it in that version by setting usetable = 0 in your configuration file (usually ~/.hmrc), or you can get the latest source code from cvs.
 I guess it is time to release a new version of the tar files. I will try to do that this week.

Peter McCluskey | Free Dmitry Sklyarov! http://www.freesklyarov.org/ http://www.rahul.net/pcm | Received on Mon 22 Oct 2001 08:15:40 PM GMT