Re: [hypermail] 3rd change for support of proper html

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 16:52:13 -0800 (PST)

 I have checked in a set of changes from William King to clean up the use of the BODY, H1 and DIV tags. If style sheets are not defined, a default in-line one is emitted to maintain the style those tags used to provide.  The "body" config option has been disabled. I've added a warning telling users who specify one where to look for instructions on replacing it.

Peter McCluskey          | Free Dmitry Sklyarov! http://www.freesklyarov.org/
http://www.rahul.net/pcm |