Re: [hypermail] 'thread' messages not all showing

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 11:03:49 -0800 (PST)

 sstark_at_hi-beam.net (Scott Stark) writes:
>Hi, I've been using Hypermail 2b29 for some time now to maintain a film
>discussion list archive.
>
>I recently noticed that some messages were not appearing in the 'thread'
>display, although they do appear in the author, date and subject displays.
>Is this a known bug? Is there something I can do to fix it?

 This sounds like a bug which was fixed in April. I suggest using a newer version of hypermail. The thread page is always regenerated when the archive is updated, so you shouldn't need to do anything beyond installing a new version if your archive is still being updated.

Peter McCluskey          | Free Jon Johansen!
http://www.rahul.net/pcm |