[hypermail] Problems with hypermail

From: Ilkka Lindblom <don_at_idiosynkrasia.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:25:32 +0200 (EET)

Hello,

I've been using hypermail for some time on my lkml archive (http://hypermail.spyroid.com/). I used the version 2.1.0 at first, and things worked fine. Recently I however had to move the archive to a new machine, and in the process I upgraded to version 2.1.4. I didn't change the config files, but now I get no "next in thread" or "next message" links in some messages, even though the mails are threaded correctly in the thread view.

Is this a known bug or perhaps my mistake somewhere?

You can easily notice the symptoms by going to the site and looking at some messages on the current week archive.

Note: On the new machine I also use maildir and maildir2mbox utility to convert the messages to hypermail-readable format, however I don't see a way for this to cause the problem I have.

--
   -- Ilkka Lindblom | don_at_idiosynkrasia.net | 040-7184044 --
             -- Diablo, what is it that I want? --