[hypermail] Problem in compiling on solaris8

From: Santhosh Mogili <M.Santhosh_at_synopsys.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 12:00:20 +0530

Hi ,

I have checkedout the hypermail source from the CVS rep & I can do a successfull configure & when I run make , I get the following errors.

ld: fatal: library -lgdbm: not found
ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written to hypermail
*** Error code 1

make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `hypermail' Current working directory /aruna/home/santhoshm/hyp/hypermail/src
*** Error code 1

make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `hypermail'

This is being compiled on a Solaris8 machine.

Pls help me resolving this problem.

--Santhosh

Santhosh M
UNIX Administrator