[hypermail] Re: Backshop List - Wireless Cameras

From: Rev. Bob 'Bob' Crispen <crispen_at_hiwaay.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 04:31:31 -0600 (CST)

The voices are telling me that on 25 Oct 2002, you wrote in local.trainmail:

> I have secured a manufacturer in Japan to supply me with
> wireless cameras and receivers. These will be available
> for 50.00 US plus shipping. If you are thinking about installing
> one in a locomotive, as I have, or placing one track side, email
> me off list!

As another poster asked on the list, what dimensions? I have a dummy Athearn PA in HO scale, and, if the camera can be made to fit without sticking out too badly through the top so it avoids clearance problems, I could push it around with a powered loco and get some spectacular videos through the windshield.

--
Rev. Bob "Bob" Crispen
crispen at hiwaay dot net

"We were half way to Rivendell when the drugs began to take hold."
- Hunter S. Tolkien