Re: [hypermail] random rewriting of old html

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 16:13:23 -0800 (PST)

 towb_at_gmx.net (Tobias Weber) writes:
>Hi,
>using identical copies of the (full) mbox, output dir and config file,
>hypermail 2.1.3 and .6 (debian packages) produce much different results.
>
>I use overwrite = Off (see http://www.celvina.de/arktur/schan-developer.rc)
>and .3 only rewrites index files.

 I've checked a fix into cvs. The problem was happening when the folder_by_date option was used and the incremental mode was not used. It was rewriting files that had replies, as if a link to a reply needed to be added. It now does a better job of distinguishing new from old replies.

Peter McCluskey          |
http://www.rahul.net/pcm |