Re: [hypermail] Re: suggestion for additional feature to Hypermail

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 11:21:45 -0700 (PDT)

 peter_at_softwolves.pp.se (Peter Karlsson) writes:
>Jason Byrne:
>
>> In using Hypermail on our website, it would be extremely helpful if there
>> was an option to HTML encode displayed e-mail addresses.
>
>I am using the attached patch to encode e-mail addresses in the text
>body of messages, in addition to using the _at_ encoding for the
>headers.

 Thanks, I've checked this patch in.
 I've made it enabled only when the spamprotect option is on for now. I suspect we should change the spamprotect option to be On by default.  Please don't use C++ style // comments in code that you submit.

Peter McCluskey          | "To announce that there must be no criticism of
http://www.rahul.net/pcm | the President, or that we are to stand by the