Re: [hypermail] WAI commit done

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan_at_w3.org_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 20:29:18 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, May 15, 2003 at 08:25:00AM +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Wed, 14 May 2003, Tom von Alten wrote:
>
> > 3) Author and subject indexes group categories, and the thread index shows
> > relationships with indenting, but the date list is "plain." Wouldn't it
> > make more sense to have the same sort of grouping by date, with a header
> > for Apr 01 2003, and all the April Fool's messages under that, etc.?
>
> I can only agree with this, I've been missing this too. It would make it
> easier to scan through large indexes sorted by date.

It also made sense to the WAI people and I just commited a patch to do so :)

The public review period is over and there were not many change requests. I just need to clean up a bit the code, mostly to remove the deprecated options, do the CSS changes (link to a given file) and my changes will be ready for a future release.

-jose Received on Tue 10 Jun 2003 07:32:26 PM GMT