[hypermail] 4 digit versus 6 digit file names

From: Warren L Dodge <warrend_at_mdhost.cse.tek.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 22:44:41 -0700 (PDT)

I sent the email below in a while back and was told to change the %.4d in file.c to be %.6d" to make this happen.

I built hypermail this way and things acted real strange.

I changed it back and then everything worked right.

I notice there are a couple of other places ther is %.4d that may need changed

parse.c and print.c

Am I on track here or is there something else I am missing?

Can someone point out all the places to do this

Thanks in advance.