RE: [hypermail] tab character in hypermail

From: Mair, Wolfgang <Wolfgang.Mair_at_fci.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:56:38 +0100

Sorry, you are right.

I'm using hypermail ver 2.1.4. I have to deal with different input mails in plain text, richt text and html format. These mails contain tab characters (f.e. for a table). I would like to have these tabs preserved and taken into the html files. (As good as possible) At the moment, hypermail converts the tabs into one simple space (blank) character.

here is the command I use. I have no additional options set so far.

hypermail -d .../mailarchive -m /var/mail/archive

Hope this was more specific.

Wolfgang