[hypermail] Version 2.1.9 released

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 10:03:46 -0800 (PST)

 I released the tarball on sourceforge on late feb, but this mailing list has been down for a while.

 Since the archive for this list on hypermail.org has been broken for months, I've created an archive of it here:

http://www.hypermail-project.org/archive/index.html http://www.hypermail-project.org/htdig/search.html

Peter McCluskey          | I see no greater impediment to scientific progress
http://www.rahul.net/pcm | than the prevailing practice of focusing all of