Re: This message has been deleted from the archive

From: Dido Dilev <unionddd_at_abv.bg_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:46:22 +0200 (EET)

Hi,

When forum_at_domain.com receives an email message qmail server executes

##--begin--
&sitesforum_temp_at_domain.com
|/usr/local/scripts/m2fVer2/m2mysqlSitesV2.sh ##--end--

placed in /home/vpopmail/domains/domain.com/sitesforum/.qmail file i.e. 1. im redirecting every message to sitesforum_temp_at_domain.com and after that 2. im executing bash script that invokes hypermail by:

hypermail -c /usr/local/hypermail-2.1.8/tests/conf1.rc -m /home/vpopmail/domains/domain.com/sitesforum_temp/Maildir/new/mailMsg

And hypermail generates 0000.html file as I expect. But when forum_at_domain.com receives an email message as a member of mailling list the above procedures are executed again as I described but this time the 0000.html file contains "This message has been deleted from the archive" and there is no mailbody.

Thanks for the help!

Dido

Активирайте SMS известяване за получено писмо - http://promo.abv.bg/new_sms.html Received on Tue 11 Jan 2005 07:58:42 PM GMT