Re: [ hypermail-Bugs-1233542 ] sort by date problem

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 14:09:57 -0700 (PDT)

 noreply_at_sourceforge.net (SourceForge.net) writes:
>If I build an archive using from serveral mailboxes
>(either combining into a single file first or using the
>hypermail -u option), the result has the same day being
>listed multiple times. Here is an example:

 I didn't find any indication that using several mailboxes caused any such problem, but I found a problem with those symptoms that happens when using the option "use_sender_date = On" if mail is delivered on a date that is different from the date on which it was sent.  Hypermail was always sorting on the date received, even if it was displaying the sender date.
 I have checked in a fix to sort on the sender date when the use_sender_date option is on.
 Thank you for reporting the problem.

Peter McCluskey         | Everyone complains about the laws of physics, but no
www.bayesianinvestor.com| one does anything about them. - from Schild's Ladder