Index links at top of messages

From: N <printguy_at_excite.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 03:33:20 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I'm having trouble getting index links to show at the top of the message files. I'm upgrading an older installation where the users are used to the old style table at the top and bottom of each message file.

To duplicate that functionality (at least the links, not the table format) I've set:

show_index_links = 1

However, the index links only show at the bottom of the message file. Setting 'show_index_links = 3' also does not show the links at the top of the message file.

The only result I get is "Contemporary messages sorted:" at the bottom of the message file. I'm looking for something similar to the "Messages sorted by" lines at the top and bottom of this file:

http://lists.suse.com/archive/suse-laptop/2004-Nov/0121.html

Thanks for any help!

-Nathan

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com
The most personalized portal on the Web! Received on Thu 29 Sep 2005 02:52:02 PM GMT