Re: [patch] markup fix on fprint_menu0()

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 09:43:11 -0800 (PST)

 daigo_at_w3.org (Daigo Matsubara) writes:

>Hi all,
>
>This patch fixes markup bug on fprint_menu0() in print.c. Is it OK to
>commit this patch?

 I presume it's ok. I've been too busy to look carefully at this or the one you mentioned last week. For small changes you should feel free to commit them without asking for approval (unless there's something specific that you're uncertain whether you're doing right, in which case you should ask specific questions about it).

Peter McCluskey         | If a little knowledge is dangerous, where is the man
www.bayesianinvestor.com| who has so much as to be out of danger? - T. Huxley