Re: The Updated lang.h with Sinhala Support

From: Peter C. McCluskey <pcm_at_rahul.net_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 08:36:15 -0800 (PST)

 I'm having some trouble with this. I've tried cutting and pasting in Emacs, but when I save I get this message:

        These default coding systems were tried:
          iso-latin-1-unix mule-utf-8
        However, none of them safely encodes the target text.

        Select one of the following safe coding systems:
          raw-text emacs-mule no-conversion

and any of those choices alters the encoding of the German text. I don't know whether that would cause problems.
 Is there some other encoding you could use to send your additions?

 Also, you are using a rather old version of Hypermail. Some new messages have been added since that version, and adding your changes won't produce good results unless you update them to work with the latest Hypermail version available in cvs.

Peter McCluskey         | If a little knowledge is dangerous, where is the man
www.bayesianinvestor.com| who has so much as to be out of danger? - T. Huxley