Multiple mailboxes with hypermail

From: Paul Mobbs <mobbsey_at_gn.apc.org_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 00:54:33 +0000

Hi,

I'm sending you this email as you're listed as the person who's currently 'fostering' KMail (see
http://www.hypermail-project.org/hypermail.html).

I've been using hypermail for a few years to process my KMail mailboxes. At the end of each year I had to run hypermail over a hundred times to generate a page for each filtered mailbox, which was a little tedious.

This year I spent a couple of hours bashing out a shell script to do the work for me. II don't know if you're interested, but find the script attached. It's a little basic, but I shared it with some friends who also hypermail their mailboxes and they found it useful too.

It's GPL, so feel free to forward.

P.

(Edward Burroughs, 1659 - from 'Quaker Faith and Practice')

Paul's book, "Energy Beyond Oil", is out now!
For details see http://www.fraw.org.uk/ebo/

tel./fax (+44/0)1295 261864
email - mobbsey_at_gn.apc.org
website - http://www.fraw.org.uk/mobbsey/index.html

  • application/x-shellscript attachment: hyperproc