A start at a web site.

From: Kent Landfield <kent_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 00:38:53 -0500 (CDT)

I tooks a couple hours tonight (needed a break from real work) and put together a better web site for Hypermail. Far from done but it's as much as I'm going to do tonight. There are lots of places that need to be filled in and will be.

        http://www.landfield.com/hypermail/

This is a first cut so _everything_ is fair game. And if anyone is artistic and want's to create the next fabulous Hypermail GIF, please, by all means, feel free. ;)

--
Kent Landfield                        Phone: 1-817-545-2502
Email: kent_at_landfield.com             http://www.landfield.com/