Re: How to continue on this

From: Martin Schulze <joey_at_kuolema.Infodrom.North.DE_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 11:02:16 +0200

On Fri, Apr 24, 1998 at 08:16:44AM +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> It seems that people see a need for Hypermail, despite all competition. It
> wouldn't make sense to convert it into another language then, since that would
> make it more or less like one of the "competitors". We do it in C. As someone
> said, it will be the only really portable language anyway.
>
> To move from talk to action, I think it needs to be settled once and for all:
> rewrite or extending ?

It would be good to publish a todo list so people know what has to be done - personally I wonder why a rewrite would make sense? Hybermail works for 90% of the cases.

Regards,

        Joey

--
  / Martin Schulze  *  joey_at_infodrom.north.de  *  26129 Oldenburg /
 /                                     http://home.pages.de/~joey/