Re: Critmail

From: Daniel Stenberg <Daniel.Stenberg_at_sth.frontec.se_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 13:51:22 +0200 (MET DST)

(I still miss that Reply-To: header...)

On Sun, 3 May 1998, Peter C. McCluskey wrote:

> I have a program derived from Hypermail, called Critmail, with
> fine-grained links connecting quoted text to the source of the quote (which
> incidentally improves the ability to identify threads), improved conversion
> to html (using ideas from txt2html), and many more smaller enhancements.

Indeed a very interesting program. As it was too far developed compared to the original and my version of hypermail, patching from one to another or something like that can quickly be considered excluded.

It would be fun to hear some more detailed descriptions about your changes. I think we would get an even better product if your and my changes were merged somehow.

I'm willing to spend some time on attempting.

--

             Daniel Stenberg - http://www.fts.frontec.se/~dast
 ech`echo "xiun"|tr nu oc|sed 'sx\([sx]\)\([xoi]\)xo un\2\1 is xg'`ol