Re: What's up?

From: Paradise Cowgirl <minerva_at_phix.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 12:08:41 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 4 Jun 1998, Kent Landfield wrote:

> Darci writes:
> # I'm just trying to see what's up
> # with the list - I posted yesterday
> # and keep checking the archives but
> # don't see anything there since May
> # 12...
>
> It's working. There has not been any traffic on the list as people
> await the merged version.

With baited breath?? :)

> That doesn't mean that there has been no
> activity, ;) just none on the list. There have been a great deal of
> patches and bug reports to wade through. The merged version is ready
> for beta as soon as I finish updating the docs. I am looking at putting
> it out later today.

Looking forward to it, Kent! I noticed that the docs on the "Latest Version" currently say 2.01b and items you archive at your site previously said 2.00 - is 2.00 around anywhere?

Cheers,
-d

--
information is not knowledge. knowledge is not
wisdom.  wisdom is not truth.  truth is not beauty.