Re: Hypermail 2.0b - single message update from standard input

From: Paradise Cowgirl <minerva_at_phix.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 21:20:25 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 5 Jun 1998, I wrote:

> cat beta-wire | hypermail-2.0b -p -i -u -l "U2 - Wire Archives" \

> -d "/home/minerva/public_html/archives/beta-wire" \
> -b "http://www.wildheart.org/archives/wire/about.html" \
> -a "http://www.wildheart.org/archives/
Okay, I did a bunch of futzing around and I discovered that the command line options are not overriding options.h file.

The above did not work until I modified in options.h:

#define MBOX "NONE"
(was: #define MBOX "mbox")

and

#define INCREMENT 1
(was: #define INCREMENT 0)

Can't say which of these two helped things along as I changed them both at once.

All of this was without setting up a .hmrc file for this particular archive.

I'll save my thoughts/comments on the whole templates thing for another email :)

Cheers,
-d

--
information is not knowledge. knowledge is not
wisdom.  wisdom is not truth.  truth is not beauty.