Re: Searching hypermail

From: Roy Tennant <rtennant_at_library.berkeley.edu_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 11:44:47 -0700 (PDT)

Not true on two counts. The original SWISH is now both SWISH-Enhanced at http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/SWISH-E/ and Swish++ as mentioned below. SWISH-E is very much alive, with release 1.2 due to come out in the next couple weeks. The resurrection of SWISH from Kevin Hughes' dustbin predates the resurrection of Hypermail.
Roy Tennant