Re: Searching hypermail

From: Roy Tennant <rtennant_at_library.berkeley.edu_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 22:10:43 -0700 (PDT)

I have also been annoyed by this, but never so much so that I hauled off and did something about it. I think my tendency would be to turn them off in Hypermail, since I never use them anyway. But then perhaps I am not the usual case. I definitely think that this kind of thing should be resolved somehow -- either in Hypermail or SWISH-E, since they work so well together for providing both searching and browsing of email archives. No surprise there, considering their parentage. <grin> Roy Tennant
SWISH-E Manager