RE: Y2K

From: Graham, Brian <BGRAHAM_at_dsti.com_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 07:13:42 -0400

Good morning,

I hate to be a bother about this, but I got no response from my earlier post concerning the Y2K compatibility of Hypermail 2.0b3 or, since it will be out soon, 2.0b4
If anyone has any idea, please let me know. Our client needs their mailing list archives back up, and if I cannot determine the suitability of upgrading Hypermail then we will have to consider an alternative such as MHonArc. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Respectfully,

Brian Graham
Internet Systems Analyst, DSTI
bgraham_at_dsti.com Received on Fri 09 Oct 1998 03:48:43 PM GMT