languages?

From: Daniel Stenberg <Daniel.Stenberg_at_sth.frontec.se_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 11:31:31 +0100 (MET)

 Is there really *anyone* out there who wants hypermail to be able to output help and progress texts using different languages? I'm no native english speaker myself but I've never even considered setting language with hypermail. Hypermail's purpose is to generate HTML files from a mailbox, I don't think there's enough reasons to increase the load of maintaining it with adding various odd languages.

 What do you think?

 If you actually do think multiple languages is a good idea, then I'd vote for a better language system than what is used today.

--
   Daniel Stenberg    http://www.fts.frontec.se/~dast     0708-317742