Survival Precautions

From: Byron C. Darrah <bdarr_at_sse.FU.HAC.COM_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 08:58:06 -0800 (PST)

> Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 22:55:46 -0800 (PST)
> From: Paradise Cowgirl <minerva_at_phix.com>
>

> On Mon, 30 Nov 1998, Paradise Cowgirl wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 30 Nov 1998, Paradise Cowgirl wrote:
> >
> > > Well, I just sent off a who command for hypermail_at_landfield.com and
> > > got back a message (automated) that the who command has been disabled.
> > >
> > > What I will do, starting later tonight is to start archiving the list
> > > at: http://www.wildheart.org/archives/hypermail/ - for now, it's the
> > > best I can do...

Darci,

Thank you very much for volunteering to be the backup list maintainer. I know the who command has been disabled, but that's okay. All you should really need to do is set up a majordomo list, then advertise it in this forum.

Anyone here who is interested in continuing to follow this list in the event that it is discontinued from the landfield site, can simply subscribe themselves.

--Byron Darrah Received on Tue 01 Dec 1998 07:01:54 PM GMT