Things to do next

From: Daniel Stenberg <Daniel.Stenberg_at_sth.frontec.se_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 23:30:59 +0100 (MET)

Well

I think we all basically agree. I volounteer to do a bit of development work, and I'll use your feedback as basis to what to correct. I wouldn't mind contributions from you in these areas:

  I suppose an ftp site or something to upload mailboxes that cause problems   would be a useful combination with this.

By sharing the work tasks, we could all contribute even when we have very limited time.

Now, I'll dig into some of the reported problems with 2b13. Please let your bug reports drop in, and please try to be as specific as you can and please try to make your mailboxes as small as possible while still being able to repeat the problems you're experiencing...

--
             Daniel Stenberg - http://www.fts.frontec.se/~dast