bugs in 2b13

From: Daniel Stenberg <Daniel.Stenberg_at_sth.frontec.se_at_hypermail-project.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 00:43:40 +0100 (MET)

On Mon, 8 Feb 1999, Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:

> I've recompiled b13 and ran it against some of my archives and got the
> same error again that I reported way back (and I also posted about it 2
> days ago).

Can you strip off as much as possible from the mailbox causing this and make that available for download together with the config file and command line you used?

> Since you're asking for bug reports, I'll ask you this: what do you want
> me to run against hypermail to generate that report that will help you
> figure out what's going on?

You probably need to step through it with a debugger to figure out more exactly where it kabooms. That, or fill up the source with printf()s.

> By the way, I tried the same thing on a Linux box as well as on an Indy
> running IRIX 6.2 with their IDO installed.

I've got Linuxes here, so hopefully I'll be able to repeat that.

--
             Daniel Stenberg - http://www.fts.frontec.se/~dast